GUR LAW FIRM is also active in the area of Internet Law as a separate specialty practice area. GUR LAW FIRM is able to provide essential knowledge of the Internet Law, advise clients on a wide variety of legal and business issues involving the Internet, e-commerce and represent clients before World Intellectual Property Organization and any other related authority.
GUR LAW FIRM provides assistance to its clients on the following matters:
- Registration of new domain names,
- Resolution of domain name disputes,
- Liability matters with respect to the use of electronic and computer-related communications,
- Copyright issues about Internet websites, including drafting agreements between rightholders and website owners,
- Domestic and foreign legislative matters affecting the Internet and e-commerce, including consumer protection, privacy and Intellectual property rights.